Methone is an adapter board customized for the popular real-time controller Single-Board RIO (sbRIO) from National Instruments and the COM Express Intel Atom PC single board computer.
For real-time needs Methone attaches directly to sbRIO. sbRIO includes a PowerPC and an FPGA programmed in LabVIEW. This allows for any real-time control.
For user interfacing you can run LV Windows, Linux or any other PC-based application on the COM Express PC module.
- COM Express PC Module connector
- 26 pin connector to SBRIO FPGA with IEEE1284 and GPIO
- Three double USB connectors
- 1G Ethernet connector with magnetics
- VGA connector
- JILI flat panel connector (option)
- Two RS232 D-sub9
- SATA connector for 2,5″ harddrive
- Keyboard/Mouse connector
- Line in/out connector
- 12V DC input connector