- Medium to large test systems with multiple connector types.
- Medium to large test systems with multiple SLSC modules.
- Running different DUTs on the same system and must perform rapid re-configurations.
- Add-on feature for rapid configuration for Veristand
- Deploy customized configurations to Veristand
- Drag’n drop pin configuration
- Configuration of multiple connector blocks
- Supports AL-3011, AL-1010, AL-1020 SLSC modules.
- Support NI TestStand
- Support Pythons-based test framework through API
Demonstration of xMove Configurator
The demonstration will illustrate how to update the system with different signal types and connectors and how to deploy to NI Veristand
NOTE! The application has been renamed to xMove Configurator (former Aliaro Configurator)
Why Choose VeriStand?
VeriStand helps you get your hardware-in-the-loop or test cell control and monitoring system up and running quickly. With a wide range of out-of-the-box functionality that includes configurable data acquisition and logging, test sequencing, and simulation model integration, VeriStand reduces the time needed to test your products. You can also use a variety of software tools to add custom functionality to VeriStand, which makes it flexible enough to adapt to even the most complex applications. Choosing VeriStand gives you the confidence that your test system will perform reliably while providing the flexibility you need to meet your real-time test requirements.